CIO STRATEGY MEETING
Innovate | Adapt | Transform | Secure
November 8, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT Leaders
WHAT IS THE CIO MEETING?
The CIO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of information technology leaders from the largest 2,000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CIOs, CTOs, SVPs and VPs of Information Technology.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO is engaged with and selects on average 2-3 vendors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current or planned initiatives and interest in the service offerings of the attending vendors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
Big Data Platform Strategies
• Do you know where all of your data is? Are you ensuring it continues to deliver value rather simply being a management burden?
• Are you creating Smart Data – that adds value to your organization and users?
• Are you eliminating stale data and increasing the amount of what you need?
Business Agility Methodology and Transformation
• Drive business growth and innovation
• Deliver business solutions quickly
• Serve customers where they want to be served
Business Analytics and Intelligence
• Efficiency gains with an executable strategy and data-driven agile delivery
• Realize the power of business analytics
• Achieve value from open data for your enterprise
CIO Leadership and Influence
• Creating the balance between efficiency and productivity in your organization
• What does this mean to your organization’s IT investment and day-to-day operations
• How is the IT plan impacting on cultural change and addressing the IT skills required for your organization?
Developing an IT Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
• Driving innovation throughout the organization
• Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
• Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
Enabling and Managing Innovation
• Establishing a culture of innovation
• “Operationalizing Innovation”—Implementing innovation to achieve positive business outcomes
• Deploying effective change management techniques to ensure the success of introducing innovative business processes and technologies
Internal Customer Experience, Engagement and Business Alignment
• Understanding the end user experience
• Identifying and aligning technologies and processes that drive end user engagement and productivity
• Delivering an individualized end user experience
Modern Application Architecture
• What level of flexibility must your modern architecture have?
• Create future proof application to prevent holding your company back
• What will your modern application architecture look like?
“The event was outstanding. One of the best that I’ve been to.”
-Vice President, Digital Enterprise, SAP
NCS Madison Corp.
500 N. Dearborn St., Suite 605
Chicago, IL 60654