CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Rewire, Reinvent, Simplify, Secure
February 25, 2020 | Houston, TX
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
*New for 2020
CIO Leadership in 2020 *
Create an ongoing value by thinking strategically and acting digitally
- Foster an innovative organizational culture, through personalized relationships with core stakeholders
- Lead digital transformation while managing enterprise-wide governance and compliance
- Drive revenue-generating opportunities through customers and ecosystem engagement
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
- Driving innovation throughout the organization
- Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
- Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
IT Transformation: Rewiring CIO Behavior *
How will you reinvent your IT organization to become smarter about driving value?
- Reinvent your IT organizational model to meet business demands in new digital and cognitive domains
- Renew your strategic thinking to drive relevancy beyond traditional dimensions
- Simplify your IT through open standards and external talent management
Alignment IT: Maintaining Organizational Stability while Shifting to a New Direction *
What are the organizational capabilities the CIO need to develop to meet the new business needs?
- Develop a strategically digital organization
- Adopt a disciplined approach to IT Investment
- Meet the business needs of the internal stakeholders and facilitate decision making
Adaptive IT: Staying Responsive to your Organization’s Business Needs
How can you adapt to the evolving technological environment for your business to be successful?
- Create a culture of readiness for change where employees meet the new set of challenges
- Foster a culture of innovation that embraces appropriate risk-taking and learning from failures
- Communicate new behaviors for your IT staff and ensure clarity of direction across the enterprise
Business Engagement Strategy
How the CIO can create teams to interact directly with the stakeholders
- Develop a strategy to upgrade the workforce as part of the transformation
- Enable the agile enterprise to rethink operations
- Adapt and collaborate with the rest of the business and offer expertise on the digital abilities and ambitions of their business partners
IT Cost Optimization *
Why protecting your innovation funding is critical to your organization’s long-term success?
- Develop IT financial transparency to support cost-related decisions?
- Engage business stakeholders and identify the opportunities to shift IT Investment during difficult times
- Leverage the existing IT resources
CISO and CIO Metrics for the Board
Information security has increased visibility with the corporate board of directors.
- When the CEO says the board wants to discuss the security strategy, will you be ready?
- Do you have a risk-based approach to security and how do you prioritize investments?
- Are you effectively demonstrating the maturity of your security posture over time?
Cloud Migration Strategy
How to optimize your migration to the cloud?
- Understand the incremental value and capabilities
- Develop and plan for adoption and change management
- Prepare a cloud disaster recovery strategy
Build an Enterprise-Wide IT Security Strategy
How to strengthen the security posture of your organization?
- Establish risk tolerance and appetite
- Determine where you are at and where you want to be
- Leverage security frameworks and best practices to implement your strategy
Strategic IT Modernization *
Why the consumerization of IT is a critical driver for the CIO’s strategic mission?
- Accelerate your organizational and technological innovation to respond to market or workplace need
- Help architect your digital strategies to elevate stakeholder satisfaction and customer acquisition
- Embrace the API economy while continuing to safeguard and secure IT systems
Strong leadership in the area of cybersecurity is critical to any organization
- What traits are essential in a cybersecurity leader such as a CISO?
- How does a CISO build, lead, and retain an effective security team?
- How does a CISO influence and lead the organization to improve security?
How will you use machine learning and AI for your cyber defense?
- What are the impact and the extent of AI on your information security strategies?
- Can AI replace humans?
- Learning from the threats and gaining an understanding of how to respond
Behavioral and Human-Centric Cybersecurity *
Develop a cybersecurity awareness program in your organization
- Evaluate the value of your information security awareness activities
- Eliminate unwanted behaviors and promote target behaviors
- Help your employee to move from knowledge to embedding behaviors that reduce information security risks