CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Rethink | Adapt | Digitize |Secure
August 6, 2019 | Chicago, IL | JW Marriott
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT & Security Leaders
Discussion based gathering of CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs/VPs from the largest companies in the U.S.
Select 4-5 discussion groups out of over 25 topic-specific options to fit your priorities and planned initiatives
Each group is led by a Fortune 1000 CIO or CISO and attended by no more than 16 executives
Select specific engagements with solution providers based on your current needs and planned initiatives
WHAT IS THE STRATEGY MEETING?
The CIO & CISO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of IT and Security leaders from the largest 2000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strickly by CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs / VPs of IT and IT Security.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO and CISO are engaged with 2-3 sponsors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current and planned initiatives and interest in the product/service offerings of the attending sponsors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
CIO Leadership and Influence
Why CIO Leadership and influence is more critical to CIO success than ever?
- As the CIO changes from a traditional to the transformational role, what new skill sets are required?
- How does a CIO develop the leadership and influence to facilitate business and technology change?
- How can a CIO use this influence to successfully lead a large transformation?
CIO Driving Growth
What roles can the CIO adopt to drive business growth?
- What differentiates the top CIO from the typical?
- What non-IT areas the CIO can focus on to drive growth?
- How would you measure your performance?
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
- Driving innovation throughout the organization
- Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
- Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
IT Transformation: When IT Shifts from Supporting the Business to Becoming the Business
How will you re-invent your IT organization, your IT architecture and yourself to succeed amidst massive industry change?
- Moving beyond operational excellence
- Learning to shape the organization’s broader strategy
- Transforming IT to a new level: business model invention
Adaptive IT: Staying Responsive to your Organization’s Business Needs
How can you adapt to the evolving technological environment for your business to be successful?
- Take advantage of new digital capabilities
- Invest in innovation to drive new revenue
- Develop cost savings and new business process efficiencies
What does it mean to be a Digital Business?
- How digital transformation changes the way your company create value for your customers, business partners and competes
- What do you need to do to become a digital business?
- What are the opportunities and challenges in the era of digitization?
Business Engagement Strategy
How the CIO can create teams to interact directly with the stakeholders
- Develop a strategy to upgrade the workforce as part of the transition
- Enable the agile enterprise to rethink operations
- Adapt and collaborate with the rest of the business and offer expertise on the digital abilities and ambitions of their business partners
How the business and technology leaders can create an ecosystem to support digital transformation
- Build an ecosystem that creates value
- Use leadership styles and platforms to move your organization from instability to stability state
- Enhance your organizational capacity to support the future transformation
Chief Technology Officer
Office of the City Clerk, City of Chicago
Director, IT Business Enablement & Project Management Office
Chief Client Officer