CIO STRATEGY MEETING
Digitize | Transform | Lead | Secure
May 21, 2019 | Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix Airport Marriott
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT Leaders
Discussion-based gathering of CIOs, CTOs and SVPs from the largest IT companies in the U.S.
Select 4-5 discussion groups out of over 25 topic-specific options to fit your priorities and planned initiatives
Each group is led by a Fortune 500 CIO and attended by a maximum of 16 CIOs, CTOs and SVPs
Select specific engagements with solution providers based on your current needs and IT goals
WHAT IS THE CIO MEETING?
The CIO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of information technology leaders from the largest 2,000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CIOs, CTOs, SVPs and VPs of Information Technology.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO is engaged with and selects on average 2-3 vendors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current or planned initiatives and interest in the service offerings of the attending vendors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
CIO Leadership and Influence
Why CIO Leadership and influence is more critical to CIO success than ever?
• As the CIO changes from a traditional to the transformational role, what new skill sets are required?
• How does a CIO develop the leadership and influence to facilitate business and technology change?
• How can a CIO use this influence to successfully lead a large transformation?
CIO Driving Growth
What roles can the CIO adopt to drive business growth?
• What differentiates the top CIO from the typical?
• What non-IT areas the CIO can focus on to drive growth?
• How would you measure your performance?
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
• How do you drive innovation throughout the organization?
• What are the next steps towards aligning your staff and the business culture?
• How can you successfully apply change management to transformational challenges?
IT Transformation: From Supporting the Business to Becoming the Business
Re-inventing your IT organization, its architecture and you to succeed amidst massive industry change
• How can you move beyond operational excellence?
• How are you shaping the organization’s broader strategy?
• What is needed to take your IT department to a new level?
Adaptive IT: Staying Responsive to your Organization’s Business Needs
Adapting successfully to the evolving technological environment
• How can you take advantage of new digital capabilities?
• Where should you invest in innovation to drive new revenue?
• How do you develop cost savings and new business process efficiencies?
Defining digital transformation for your organization
• How to discover the significant drivers behind your organization’s plan for digital transformation?
• Which areas are being singled out for resource allocation in your organization’s plan for digital transformation?
• Where in your organization is a significant change required for your digital transformation objectives to be met?
Business Engagement Strategy
How the CIO can create teams to interact directly with the stakeholders
• Develop a strategy to upgrade the workforce as part of the transition
• Enable the agile enterprise to rethink operations
• Adapt and collaborate with the rest of the business and offer expertise on the digital abilities and ambitions of their business partners
Cloud Migration Strategy
How to optimize your migration to the cloud
• Develop a cloud management maturity roadmap
• Evaluating transition risk
• Securing your hybrid and public cloud-based platforms
Chief Technology Officer | Deputy Chief Information Officer
State of Arizona
Dr. Rebecca Wynn
Head of Information Security and Data Protection Officer
Matrix Medical Network
Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, and Chief Information Officer
Bio Huma Netics, Inc.
NCS Madison Corp.