Enterprise Security Forum
Sponsored by BlackBerry
Troy, MI | Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Hosted by NCS Madison and proudly sponsored by BlackBerry, we are bringing together 20 IT Security leaders from multiple regions ranging from CIOs, CISOs, VPs and Directors of IT and IT Security.
Presentations & Discussion Topics
Enterprise IoT Adoption Trends, Lessons, Implications
- Primary business risks to address
- IOT endpoint data usage priorities by industry and approaches for securing IoT endpoints
Externalization: Securely Connecting, Sharing, Collaborating with Everyone Needed
- Learn business drivers for externalization
- Discover approaches to protect both personal privacy and corporate intellectual property
The Connected Worker and the Enterprise of Things
This session will explore the impact that these connected workers and endpoints will have on your enterprise and its ability to drive growth. Attendees will also learn security concerns that come with these new tools and how to best address them.
How Does Mobility Effect Cyber Planning in Your Business
- Understand why IT security is ultimately about economics and how that impacts decision-making criteria
- Learn to build an effective business case for investing in security products and services
Detroit Marriott Troy
200 W Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI 48084
|8:00-9:00||Welcome & Breakfast|
|9:00-9:30||Presentation & Discussion|
|9:30-10:00||Presentation & Discussion|
|10:00-10:30||Presentation & Discussion|
|10:30-11:00||Presentation & Discussion|