CDO STRATEGY MEETING
Secure & Maximize Data Value for Precise Decision Making
January 14, 2020 | Chicago, IL
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate Data Leaders
Discussion based gathering for CDOs, CDSs, CIOs and SVPs/VPs (Data Analytics, Management, Governance, Integration and more) from the largest enterprises in the US
Select 4-5 discussion groups out of over 25 topic-specific options to fit your priorities and planned initiatives
Each group is led by a CDO and attended by a maximum of 12-16 Sr. Executives
Select specific engagements with suppliers that match well with your current needs and goals
WHAT IS THE CDO MEETING
The CDO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of Data Leaders from the largest companies in the US. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CDOs, CDSs, CIOs, SVP/VPs and Directors.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CDO is engaged with and selects on average 2-3 vendors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current or planned initiatives and interest in the product/service offerings of the suppliers.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- What obstacles prevent you from transforming into data-driven business?
- How will you master change and overcoming your organizational cultural barriers to becoming a data-driven business?
- How will you use the data to innovate and compete against your rivals?
The Future Role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO)
- Why your organization needs a CDO?
- What is the role of CDO in value creation and revenue generation?
- What makes a successful CDO?
Disruptive Technologies and New Business Models
- How will your data impact your digital business models created?
- How will your data optimize your business models?
- How will you evaluate and adjust your business models?
Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Assessing the maturity of your current approach to ML and analytics
- Leveraging AI/ML and analytics for strategic outcomes in your organization
- Lessons you have learned and mistakes to avoid
- Establish solid quality management practices to protect and maintain your data during, collection, processing, and storage
- Train staff members on data entry and upload protocols
- Implement data cleaning and maintenance, and validation rules practices throughout the data life-cycle
The Impact of Data on Digital Transformation
- What digital transformation means to your organization?
- What are the traits for the transformational organization?
- Build your data as the foundation of your digital business
Create a Data-Driven Culture
- How will you make data accessible across your enterprise?
- How will you change your business models?
- How will you engage with your stakeholders and employees to make decisive decisions
Take Command of your Data with Metadata Management
- Creating the “new normal” operating model customer and context-centered
- Offering a seamless Omni-Channel experience, through a smart balance of human and machines
- Transforming customer interaction through artificial intelligence (AI)