CHIEF DATA OFFICER STRATEGY MEETING
Revolutionize, Adapt, Evolve
December 15, 2020 | New York, NY
Discussion Group Topics:
- What obstacles prevent you from transforming into data-driven business?
- How will you master change and overcoming your organizational cultural barriers to becoming a data-driven business?
- How will you use the data to innovate and compete against your rivals?
The Future Role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO)
What influence does the CDO have in delivering tangible value?
- How the CDO lead a data-driven transformation in their organizations?
- What is the role of CDO in value creation?
- What makes a successful CDO?
Disruptive Technologies and New Business Models
How to bridge between business leadership and technology adoption?
- Disruptive technologies equal data explosion, are you ready?
- How will your data impact your digital business?
- How will you evaluate and adjust your business models?
Business Analytics and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
How machine learning will transform business intelligence and analytics?
- Assessing the maturity of your current approach to ML and analytics
- Leveraging AI/ML and analytics for strategic outcomes in your organization
- How to deliver effective data and analytics strategy?
Business Engagement and Decision Making for Data and Analytics
Enabling business engagement and leading it for data and analytics
- What decisions do you need help with to form a data and analytics group or engage with one?
- How to empower the decision-makers of your organization to understand data?
- How to align into your enterprise practices and business processes for the new and innovative execution landscape?
Equity and Biases in Data
Addressing equity and bias in data analytics from basic reports to advanced machine learning
- Learn about the different types of data biases
- Understand how biases influence data-driven analytics
- How do you make sure biases are not leading to incorrect analyses and outcomes?
- Establish solid quality management practices to protect and maintain your data during, collection, processing, and storage
- Train staff members on data entry and upload protocols
- Implement data cleaning and maintenance, and validation rules practices throughout the data life-cycle
Data in the Cloud
How to balance accessibility and protection to encourage adoption and deliver business value?
- What are the issues and objections that prevent the adoption of cloud environments, and what strategies are effective for addressing those?
- What are the best practices for utilizing data across organizations and with external partners?
- How to provide tools to empower your employees to access the data and foster a culture of innovation?
The Impact of Data on Digital Transformation
How to leverage data to drive and accelerate your digital transformation efforts?
- What digital transformation means to your organization?
- What are the traits of the transformational organization?
- Build your data as the foundation of your digital business
How do you appraise and maintain AI algorithms?
- How does AI governance depend on data governance?
- How do you monitor and address AI bias?
- When do you use externally vs. internally developed AI algorithms?
How Big Data and AI will drive business innovation?
- How are you responding to the threats of disruption and displacement?
- How are you prioritizing your innovation initiatives?
- Are you prepared for the future?
Create a Data-Driven Culture
What are the cultural challenges to overcome to help you transform your business?
- How will you make data accessible across your enterprise?
- How will you change your business models?
- How will you engage with your stakeholders and employees to make decisive decisions?
Adaptive Data Governance
Create a governance framework to care for your data
- Assess the current state of your data governance
- Turn your data into an asset and not a liability
- Make your data an integral part of your organization