CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Innovate, Inspire, Protect, Perform
May 24, 2022 | Houston, TX
The Houston Marriott West Loop by the Galleria
Hybrid Event – This event will take place in-person, with a virtual option
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT & Security Leaders
Discussion based gathering of CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs/VPs from the largest companies in the U.S.
Select 4-5 discussion groups out of over 25 topic-specific options to fit your priorities and planned initiatives
Each group is led by a Fortune 1000 CIO or CISO and attended by no more than 16 executives
Select specific engagements with solution providers based on your current needs and planned initiatives
WHAT IS THE STRATEGY MEETING?
The CIO & CISO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of IT and Security leaders from the largest 2000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs / VPs of IT and IT Security.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO and CISO are engaged with 2-3 sponsors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current and planned initiatives and interest in the product/service offerings of the attending sponsors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
The CIO: Future-Focused Visionary
Identify trends, challenges, and opportunities to keep re-imagining and reinventing the business
- Catalysts for change: create an organization that adapts easily and quickly to continuous change
- Shape the future of the organization: engage, enable, and support the board and other leaders
- Help business leaders understand technology changes: rewire business processes, redefine business models, and shape their organizations' "next normal."
The Evolution of CIO: Leverage Technology for Business Growth
Drive change throughout the enterprise to deliver business results and create a resilient and agile organization
- Prepare and lead a tech-driven transformation to help business thrive and to adapt to the new norms of the post-pandemic world
- Architect enterprise changes to balance the move from physical to virtual ways of operating
- Adopt a portfolio approach to technology investments
Drive Innovation and Lead Change
Envision the technology-driven future: take the lead on investments and initiatives that position the organization to thrive in the long term
- Develop a customer-centric innovation strategy
- Capture new revenues and expand to new markets
- Leverage technology to improve customer experiences, engagement, and loyalty to drive future growth
Maximize Business Value
Shift your business operating models and mindsets to deliver value rapidly, consistently, and directly targeting customer needs
- Develop flexibility and understanding: move toward a customer-focused mindset
- Define product team roles: identify the necessary capabilities and look for the most competent people to fill them
- Measure value, not performance: build products that deliver tangible business value
Tech-Enabled Business Transformation
Create lasting competitive advantage as the pandemic subsides
- Envision new business strategies, drive innovation, and execute a broad organizational transformation to chart the future
- Identify initiatives that change the way you do business or operate
- Be bold about questioning the norm
Embrace Enterprise Agility
Create a flexible organization that is adaptable to change and make quick corrections when needed
- Build future talent and balance technical and soft skills
- Develop learning and collaboration methods, training, and tools for the changing workplace
- Rethink your tech investment strategies, re-prioritizing initiatives, and reallocating funds as needed
The Evolving CIO & CISO Dynamic Roles
Are the CIO & CISO on the same team?
- How to build a foundation of understanding between the CIO & CISO
- How the reporting structure impact the business and decision making
- How the CISO contributes to guardrail the business
Future Workforce Strategies
Create a thoughtful remote work program
- Strategy: Articulate organizational objectives and implications for the workforce, workplace, and the work itself
- Policy: Develop an intentional, equitable, and governance remote work program policy
- Operation: Determine how remote work happens: top-down approach vs. lean worker choice and personal circumstances
Vice President, Enterprise Architecture | Enterprise Architecture & Solutions Delivery
Texas Dow Employees Credit Union
Chief Technology Officer
OFI Testing Equipment, Inc.
President & CEO
DePelchin Children’s Center