CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Innovate, Inspire, Protect, Perform
April 25, 2023 | Seattle, WA
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT & Security Leaders
WHAT IS THE STRATEGY MEETING?
The CIO & CISO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of IT and Security leaders from the largest 2000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs / VPs of IT and IT Security.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO and CISO are engaged with 2-3 sponsors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current and planned initiatives and interest in the product/service offerings of the attending sponsors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
CIO Future Leadership: Strategize and Adapt for 2023 and Beyond
- Demonstrate and prove the business value of IT to the organization leaders
- Is the great resignation an opportunity to hire fresh new talent? Could your organization be the alternative?
- What can we learn from the pandemic to think and operate differently?
Realigning IT Strategy with the Business Goals
- Develop a broad spectrum portfolio of IT initiatives from operational and tactical to innovative and entrepreneurial
- Focus on becoming a future-facing IT Department that embraces the ever-changing IT landscape
- Develop the IT value proposition through IT investment as well as IT decommissioning
Remote First/Hybrid Working and the Impacts on Corporate IT
- Remotely onboarding new staff and remotely off-boarding leavers
- Warehousing laptops and IT supplies
- Security for BYOD access to Corporate data
Drive Innovation and Lead Change
- Shifting from short-term individual innovations to long-term and connected synergistic innovations
- Develop a focus on human-centered tech initiatives
- Focus on improving customer experiences, engagement, and loyalty to drive future growth
Develop Your 2023 Cybersecurity Roadmap
- How to address and improve key areas of security that drive business value
- How to be a strategical CISO vs a tactical security engineer. Work towards creating an organizational cyber mindset.
- How to strategically plan for the prevention and remediation of a major security event
Navigate the New Work Culture
- Develop a strategic plan to hire and retain top talent
- Develop a hybrid strategy of in house talent development and outsourcing based on "value add" service and realistic competency
- How to empower staff to bring their whole selves to work?
Improving Day-to-Day IT Operations
- Reduce complexity while maximizing sustainability, security, and scalability
- Planning for and sustaining AI Technology and advancements and how it will affect IT operation functions
- Managing the talent pipeline and advancing collaboration across departments
Accelerate Your Company’s Digital Transformation
- How to create a digital transformation mindset in the enterprise
- Evaluate and recommend technologies to help your organization thrive. Understand the difference between trends and fads
- How to accelerate digital transformation in an operational-mindset IT organization