CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Rewire, Reinvent, Simplify, Secure
January 26, 2021 | Seattle, WA
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
Create an ongoing value by thinking strategically and acting digitally
- Foster an innovative organizational culture, through personalized relationships with core stakeholders
- Lead digital transformation while managing enterprise-wide governance and compliance
- Drive revenue-generating opportunities through customers and ecosystem engagement
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
- Driving innovation throughout the organization
- Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
- Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
IT Transformation: Rewiring CIO Behavior
How will you reinvent your IT organization to become smarter about driving value?
- Reinvent your IT organizational model to meet business demands in new digital and cognitive domains
- Renew your strategic thinking to drive relevancy beyond traditional dimensions
- Simplify your IT through open standards and external talent management
Alignment IT: Maintaining Organizational Stability while Shifting to a New Direction
What are the organizational capabilities the CIO need to develop to meet the new business needs?
- Develop a strategically digital organization
- Adopt a disciplined approach to IT Investment
- Meet the business needs of the internal stakeholders and facilitate decision making
Adaptive IT: Staying Responsive to your Organization’s Business Needs
How can you adapt to the evolving technological environment for your business to be successful?
- Create a culture of readiness for change where employees meet the new set of challenges
- Foster a culture of innovation that embraces appropriate risk-taking and learning from failures
- Communicate new behaviors for your IT staff and ensure clarity of direction across the enterprise
Business Engagement Strategy
How the CIO can create teams to interact directly with the stakeholders
- Develop a strategy to upgrade the workforce as part of the transformation
- Enable the agile enterprise to rethink operations
- Adapt and collaborate with the rest of the business and offer expertise on the digital abilities and ambitions of their business partners
IT Cost Optimization
Why protecting your innovation funding is critical to your organization’s long-term success?
- Develop IT financial transparency to support cost-related decisions?
- Engage business stakeholders and identify the opportunities to shift IT Investment during difficult times
- Leverage the existing IT resources
CISO and CIO Metrics for the Board
Information security has increased visibility with the corporate board of directors.
- When the CEO says the board wants to discuss the security strategy, will you be ready?
- Do you have a risk-based approach to security and how do you prioritize investments?
- Are you effectively demonstrating the maturity of your security posture over time?
Cloud Migration Strategy
How to optimize your migration to the cloud?
- Understand the incremental value and capabilities
- Develop and plan for adoption and change management
- Prepare a cloud disaster recovery strategy
Build an Enterprise-Wide IT Security Strategy
How to strengthen the security posture of your organization?
- Establish risk tolerance and appetite
- Determine where you are at and where you want to be
- Leverage security frameworks and best practices to implement your strategy
Strategic IT Modernization
Why the consumerization of IT is a critical driver for the CIO’s strategic mission?
- Accelerate your organizational and technological innovation to respond to market or workplace need
- Help architect your digital strategies to elevate stakeholder satisfaction and customer acquisition
- Embrace the API economy while continuing to safeguard and secure IT systems
Strong leadership in the area of cybersecurity is critical to any organization
- What traits are essential in a cybersecurity leader such as a CISO?
- How does a CISO build, lead, and retain an effective security team?
- How does a CISO influence and lead the organization to improve security?
How will you use machine learning and AI for your cyber defense?
- What are the impact and the extent of AI on your information security strategies?
- Can AI replace humans?
- Learning from the threats and gaining an understanding of how to respond
Behavioral and Human-Centric Cybersecurity
Develop a cybersecurity awareness program in your organization
- Evaluate the value of your information security awareness activities
- Eliminate unwanted behaviors and promote target behaviors
- Help your employee to move from knowledge to embedding behaviors that reduce information security risks