CIO, CISO & CDO STRATEGY MEETING
Innovate, Inspire, Protect, Perform
December 8, 2022 | Canada (Toronto)
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
This event will take place in-person, with a virtual option
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT & Security Leaders
Discussion based gathering of CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs/VPs from the largest companies in the U.S.
Select 4-5 discussion groups out of over 25 topic-specific options to fit your priorities and planned initiatives
Each group is led by a Fortune 1000 CIO or CISO and attended by no more than 16 executives
Select specific engagements with solution providers based on your current needs and planned initiatives
WHAT IS THE STRATEGY MEETING?
The CIO & CISO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of IT and Security leaders from the largest 2000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strickly by CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs / VPs of IT and IT Security.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO and CISO are engaged with 2-3 sponsors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current and planned initiatives and interest in the product/service offerings of the attending sponsors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
CIO Future Leadership: Strategize and Adapt for 2023 and Beyond
- Demonstrate and prove the business value of IT to the organization’s leaders
- Is the great resignation an opportunity to hire fresh new talent? Could your organization be the alternative?
- What can we learn from the pandemic to think and operate differently?
Develop Your 2023 Cybersecurity Roadmap
- How to address and improve key areas of security that drive business value
- How to be a strategical CISO vs a tactical security engineer. Work towards creating an organizational cyber mindset.
- How to strategically plan for the prevention and remediation of a major security event
Chief Data Officer (CDO) Role: Challenges and Opportunities in 2023
Leverage the new emphasis on data and invest in your organization’s future
- Challenges: what role do the CDOs play in determining their organization’s success or failure?
- Opportunities: build robust plans for responsible data collection and sharing
- Data as-a-Commodity: what are the lessons learned from the pandemic about the role of the data and the new ways of harnessing data and delivering insights to help the business adjust?
Realigning IT Strategy with the Business Goals
- Develop a broad spectrum portfolio of IT initiatives from operational and tactical to innovative and entrepreneurial
- Focus on becoming a future-facing IT Department that embraces the ever-changing IT landscape
- Develop the IT value proposition through IT investment as well as IT decommissioning
Navigate the New Work Culture
- Develop a strategic plan to hire and retain top talent
- Develop a hybrid strategy of in house talent development and outsourcing based on “value add” service and realistic competency
- How to empower staff to bring their whole selves to work?
Remote First/Hybrid Working and the Impacts on Corporate IT
- Remotely onboarding new staff and remotely off-boarding leavers
- Warehousing laptops and IT supplies
- Security for BYOD access to Corporate data
Improving Day-to-Day IT Operations
- Reduce complexity while maximizing sustainability, security, and scalability
- Planning for and sustaining AI Technology and advancements and how it will affect IT operation functions
- Managing the talent pipeline and advancing collaboration across departments
Drive Innovation and Lead Change
- Shifting from short-term individual innovations to long-term and connected synergistic innovations
- Develop a focus on human-centered tech initiatives
- Focus on improving customer experiences, engagement, and loyalty to drive future growth
Head of IT and Security
Burgundy Asset Management
Responsible Data Democratization for the Modern Digital Biopharmaceutical Enterprise
John Del Grande
Vice President Business Solutions
Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc.
NCS Madison Corp.