CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Rewire, Reinvent, Simplify, Secure
October 6, 2020 | Washington, DC | Virtual Event
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT & Security Leaders
Discussion based gathering of CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs/VPs from the largest companies in the U.S.
Select 4-5 discussion groups out of over 25 topic-specific options to fit your priorities and planned initiatives
Each group is led by a Fortune 1000 CIO or CISO and attended by no more than 16 executives
Select specific engagements with solution providers based on your current needs and planned initiatives
WHAT IS THE STRATEGY MEETING?
The CIO & CISO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of IT and Security leaders from the largest 2000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and SVPs / VPs of IT and IT Security.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO and CISO are engaged with 2-3 sponsors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current and planned initiatives and interest in the product/service offerings of the attending sponsors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
*New for 2020
The Future of Work: Post-COVID-19 *
Understand the ramification for your organization
- How will you adapt your leadership style to fit remote team needs?
- What is the impact on reengineering workforce planning?
- How will you balance empathy and performance requirements?
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
- Driving innovation throughout the organization
- Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
- Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
IT Transformation: Rewiring CIO Behavior *
How will you reinvent your IT organization to become smarter about driving value?
- Reinvent your IT organizational model to meet business demands in new digital and cognitive domains
- Renew your strategic thinking to drive relevancy beyond traditional dimensions
- Simplify your IT through open standards and external talent management
Adaptive IT vs. Alignment IT: Developing an IT Strategy to Meet Your Organization's Needs *
How do you manage the tension between adapting to technological change and maintaining your organization’s strengths?
- Adapt: Create a culture of innovation that embraces risk-taking and learning from failures
- Align: Identify your organization’s core strengths and sustain them
- Lead: Structure your IT department to do both successfully
IT Cost Optimization *
Why protecting your innovation funding is critical to your organization’s long-term success?
- Develop IT financial transparency to support cost-related decisions?
- Engage business stakeholders and identify the opportunities to shift IT Investment during difficult times
- Leverage the existing IT resources
CISO and CIO Metrics for the Board
Information security has increased visibility with the corporate board of directors.
- When the CEO says the board wants to discuss the security strategy, will you be ready?
- Do you have a risk-based approach to security and how do you prioritize investments?
- Are you effectively demonstrating the maturity of your security posture over time?
Cloud Migration Strategy
How to use cloud strategies to reduce premise resource dependencies
- Moving to a virtual, cloud-connected workforce to mitigate external disruptions
- How office closures, social distancing, and shelter-in-place orders have impacted cloud use and acceptance
- How to improve the customer experience while delivering innovation
Build an Enterprise-Wide IT Security Strategy
How to strengthen the security posture of your organization?
- Establish risk tolerance and appetite
- Determine where you are at and where you want to be
- Leverage security frameworks and best practices to implement your strategy
Strategic IT Modernization *
Why the consumerization of IT is a critical driver for the CIO’s strategic mission?
- Accelerate your organizational and technological innovation to respond to market or workplace need
- Help architect your digital strategies to elevate stakeholder satisfaction and customer acquisition
- Embrace the API economy while continuing to safeguard and secure IT systems
Brandon T. Jones
Chief Information Officer
Worldwide Assurance for Employees of Public Agencies
Director, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer and Privacy Leader
Director of Security and Compliance
Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Technology and Data Science
NCS Madison Corp.