CIO & CISO STRATEGY MEETING
Innovate, Inspire, Protect, Perform
December 12, 2023 | Washington, DC
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
CIO Leadership and Influence
Why CIO Leadership and influence is more critical to CIO success than ever?
- As the CIO changes from a traditional to the transformational role, what new skill sets are required?
- How does a CIO develop the leadership and influence to facilitate business and technology change?
- How can a CIO use this influence to successfully lead a large transformation?
CIO Driving Growth
What roles can the CIO adopt to drive business growth?
- What differentiates the top CIO from the typical?
- What non-IT areas the CIO can focus on to drive growth?
- How would you measure your performance?
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
- Driving innovation throughout the organization
- Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
- Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
IT Transformation: When IT Shifts from Supporting the Business to Becoming the Business
How will you re-invent your IT organization, your IT architecture and yourself to succeed amidst massive industry change?
- Moving beyond operational excellence
- Learning to shape the organization’s broader strategy
- Transforming IT to a new level: business model invention
The Modern CISO and CIO Roles
Why modern CISO & CIO need to work together more than ever before.
- How the increased focus on cybersecurity has affected the pivotal relationship between the CIO & CISO
- How the threatening events have moved security to the top of the CIO’s agenda
- Build a unified front to support your organization’s information security challenges from top to bottom
CISO and CIO Metrics for the Board
Information security has increased visibility with the corporate board of directors.
- When the CEO says the board wants to discuss the security strategy, will you be ready?
- Do you have a risk-based approach to security and how do you prioritize investments?
- Are your employee’s parts of the problem or part of the solution? Or both
Strong leadership in the area of cybersecurity is critical to any organization
- What traits are essential in a cybersecurity leader such as a CISO
- How does a CISO build and lead an effective security team?
- How does a CISO influence and lead the organization to improve security?
Adaptive IT: Staying Responsive to your Organization’s Business Needs
How can you adapt to the evolving technological environment for your business to be successful?
- Take advantage of new digital capabilities
- Invest in innovation to drive new revenue
- Develop cost savings and new business process efficiencies
What does it mean to be a Digital Business?
- How digital transformation changes the way your company create value for your customers, business partners and competes
- What do you need to do to become a digital business?
- What are the opportunities and challenges in the era of digitization?
Business Engagement Strategy
How the CIO can create teams to interact directly with the stakeholders
- Develop a strategy to upgrade the workforce as part of the transformation
- Enable the agile enterprise to rethink operations
- Adapt and collaborate with the rest of the business and offer expertise on the digital abilities and ambitions of their business partners
How the business and technology leaders can create an ecosystem to support digital transformation
- Build an ecosystem that creates value
- Use leadership styles and platforms to move your organization from instability to stability state
- Enhance your organizational capacity to support the future transformation
Build an Enterprise-Wide IT Security Strategy
How to strengthen the security posture of your organization?
- Establish risk tolerance and appetite
- Determine where you are at and where you want to be
- Leverage security frameworks and best practices to implement your strategy
The Shift in Corporate Cybersecurity Strategies
Determine the risk versus the rewards of the cyberspace
- Develop a program and the associated business plan that identifies cyber risk and build cyber resilience
- What critical capabilities your organization need to possess to increase resilience from cyber threats?
- Ensure your program can withstand impacts from evolving cyber threats
Securing your Cloud Environment
Enabling your business agility by managing risk
- Evaluating transition risk
- Securing your hybrid and public cloud-based platforms
- Protecting your data in the cloud