CIO STRATEGY MEETING
Digitize | Transform | Lead | Secure
December 12, 2019 | Miami, FL
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
CIO Leadership and Influence
Why CIO Leadership and influence is more critical to CIO success than ever?
• As the CIO changes from a traditional to the transformational role, what new skill sets are required?
• How does a CIO develop the leadership and influence to facilitate business and technology change?
• How can a CIO use this influence to successfully lead a large transformation?
CIO Driving Growth
What roles can the CIO adopt to drive business growth?
• What differentiates the top CIO from the typical?
• What non-IT areas the CIO can focus on to drive growth?
• How would you measure your performance?
Developing an IT Innovation Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
Creating and maintaining an innovative, business-focused culture in your organization
• How do you drive innovation throughout the organization?
• What are the next steps towards aligning your staff and the business culture?
• How can you successfully apply change management to transformational challenges?
IT Transformation: From Supporting the Business to Becoming the Business
How will you re-invent your IT organization, your IT architecture and yourself to succeed amidst massive industry change
• Moving beyond operational excellence: A strategic approach to IT Transformation
• Learning to shape the organization’s broader strategy?
• How do you work towards shaping a broader strategy?
Build an Enterprise-Wide IT Security Strategy
How to strengthen the security posture of your organization?
• How to work with the CISO, senior leadership, and business stakeholders to establish risk tolerance and appetite
• How to determine your current level of capabilities and where you are and where you want to be
• Leverage security frameworks and best practices to implement your strategy
Strong leadership in the area of cybersecurity is critical to any organization
• What traits are essential in a cybersecurity leader such as a CISO
• How does a CISO build and lead an effective security team?
• How does a CISO influence and lead the organization to improve security?
Adaptive IT: Staying Responsive to your Organization’s Business Needs
Adapting successfully to the evolving technological environment
• How can you take advantage of new digital capabilities?
• Where should you invest in innovation to drive new revenue?
• How do you develop cost savings and new business process efficiencies?
Who or what is defining the digital transformation in your organization? Where is the value proposition?
• How does the modern CIO discover the synergies between business drivers, strategic partners, and IT vision?
• What impact does organizational and IT culture have to do with transformation? How about readiness?
• What changes in the business or IT is critical for digital success?
Business Engagement Strategy
How the CIO can create teams to interact directly with the stakeholders
• Develop a strategy to upgrade the workforce as part of the transformation
• Enable the agile enterprise to rethink operations
• Adapt and collaborate with the rest of the business and offer expertise on the digital abilities and ambitions of their business partners
How technology leaders can create an environment to support digital transformation
• Build an ecosystem that creates value
• Use leadership styles to enable and inform your organization’s digital capabilities
• Enhance your organizational capacity to support the future transformation
Adaptive Endpoint Management and Security Architecture
How are you classifying endpoints within your enterprise?
• How does next-generation zero trust-based technology enhance security and user experience
• How does ownership models influence these strategies?
• What technology opportunities/gaps are there as a result?
Cloud Migration Strategy
Enabling your business agility by managing risk
• Evaluation transition risk
• Securing your hybrid and public cloud-based platforms
• Protecting your data in the cloud