CIO STRATEGY MEETING
Digitize | Transform | Lead | Secure
November 16, 2017 | San Francisco, CA
Palace Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel
A Knowledge Exchange Program for Corporate IT Leaders
WHAT IS THE CIO MEETING?
The CIO Strategy Meeting is a discussion based gathering of information technology leaders from the largest 2,000 US companies. This event is invite only and attended strictly by CIOs, CTOs, SVPs and VPs of Information Technology.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
As opposed to a traditional conference setting with a speaker/ audience format, the “discussion group” environment demands group participation which leads to a sharing of ideas and experiences at multiple levels and stages of implementation.
Each CIO is engaged with and selects on average 2-3 vendors they want to meet with. Their selection is based solely on current or planned initiatives and interest in the service offerings of the attending vendors.
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
Women in IT Leadership
How experienced women in technology management transition to the role of CIO
• Identify the causes and lack of women mentors and certification
• Gain the skills you need through the CIO certification program designed exclusively for women
• Learn how to become an effective CIO
Business Agility Methodology and Transformation
• Drive business growth and innovation
• Deliver business solutions quickly
• Serve customers where they want to be served
Business Analytics and Intelligence
• Efficiency gains with an executable strategy and data-driven agile delivery
• Realize the power of business analytics
• Achieve value from open data for your enterprise
CIO Leadership and Influence
• Creating the balance between efficiency and productivity in your organization
• What does this mean to your organization’s IT investment and day-to-day operations
• How is the IT plan impacting on cultural change and addressing the IT skills required for your organization?
Developing an IT Culture Aligned with the Business Culture
• Driving innovation throughout the organization
• Identifying the steps to align your staff and business to work together
• Successfully applying change management to transformational challenges
Enabling and Managing Innovation
• Establishing a culture of innovation
• “Operationalizing Innovation”—Implementing innovation to achieve positive business outcomes
• Deploying effective change management techniques to ensure the success of introducing innovative business processes and technologies
Cloud: The Shift in IT Infrastructure
How to respond rapidly to technology changes and shorter business cycles
• Prioritizing cloud as a strategic objective
• Evaluating transition risk
• Securing your hybrid and public cloud-based platforms
Leverage the advances and opportunity of digital technologies to transform business competencies and outcomes.
• What are the most significant drivers behind your organization’s plan for digital transformation?
• Which areas are being singled out for allocation of resources in your organization’s plan for digital transformation?
• Where in your organization is a significant change required for your digital transformation objectives to be met?
Herman Brown Jr.
Chief Information Officer, Office of District Attorney George Gascón
City and County of San Francisco
Sam Soheil Farajian
Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Officer
Howard Building Corporation
“The event was outstanding. One of the best that I’ve been to.”
-Vice President, Digital Enterprise, SAP
NCS Madison Corp.